Brandon Medical’s Returns Procedure
To avoid unnecessary costs or disappointment, please ensure that you have read the returns policy and that the item you wish to return is eligible for return. If you have any questions then please contact us on 0845 1243 666.
- 1. Please contact our Customers Services Centre on 0845 1243 666 to request a case number. Alternatively, please complete the online form, which will be emailed to us with your details. Upon receipt, we will aim to process this and send you a case number within 24 hours. Any goods returned to Brandon Medical without a case number cannot be processed and will be transferred to our quarantine area until we are contacted regarding the item.
- 2. Please re-pack the items securely. All carriers require items to be packed securely as a condition of carriage. It is your responsibility that the goods returned to Brandon Medical arrive undamaged. Please, wherever possible, re-use the original packaging supplied with the product.
- 3. Once you have been issued a case number, you will receive a confirmation email. Please print a copy of this email and insert it into the packaging for our reference. Also, please mark the package on the outside with the case number, so this may be referenced when the goods arrive at our premises.
- 4. Please address returned items to: Returns, Brandon Medical Co Ltd, Elmfield Road, Morley, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS27 0EL.
- 5. Please return the goods to the above address using a suitable carrier. We cannot be held responsible for returned items lost or damaged in transit. To avoid potential financial loss, we suggest you obtain a ‘proof of posting’ or include insurance in your arrangements. If the item is unwanted and without fault, you will be expected to pay for returning items to us. Brandon Medical will cover the cost of sending replacement items to you as applicable.